Full Tuition Scholarship for Undergraduate Students
To receive the Full Tuition Scholarship, students are expected to have high academic credentials and maintain their academic success at UAEU. The Full Tuition Scholarship offers financial assistance in the form of 100% tuition waiver to qualified students.
- Grade 12 certificate (or its equivalent) score must be at least 97%.
- English Language Proficiency Requirements is IELTS 7 (1675 score in EmSAt English) or its equivalent.
- Score of at least (680) or more in the Math SAT Subject Test (level2) or score of at least 1500 in Math EmSAT or its equivalent, for all colleges with the exception of College of Law, Literary track in College of Education, Arabic Programs in College of Humanities and Social Sciences, and College of Business and Economics.
- Score of (1350) in EmSAT Arabic or its equivalent; for student admitted to College of Law, Literary track in College of Education, and Arabic Programs in College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- 100% tuition waiver to qualified students.
- Valid until graduation as long as the student is abiding with the Student Eligibility conditions.
Duties and Expectations
- Maintain a GPA ≥ 3.8/4.0 during study at UAEU.
- The student must complete at least (15) credit hours or more in each academic term during his/her university study period.
How to Apply
High school graduates from public and private schools of International Students, wishing to enroll in the program can apply online through the online application system.
June 29, 2021