The Fourth Annual National Conference on Urban Resilience to Climate Change
Event Date: Oct 22 – Oct 24, 2019
- Event Date: Oct 22 – Oct 24, 2019
- Time: 9 AM – 5 PM
- Host: International Centre for Climate Change & Development (ICCCAD)
- Venue: Institute of Architects Bangladesh.
The Fourth Annual National Conference on Urban Resilience to Climate Change is expected to bring together experts, practitioners and policy makers to discuss a range of issues related to urban resilience and climate change adaptation. The conference hope to draw attention on how to make cities climate resilient and migrant friendly and how to accommodate the sustainable development goals (SDGs), its governance and collaboration, resources management and climate resilient and migrant friendly infrastructure.
Jointly organized by the International Centre for Climate Change and Development (ICCCAD), and the Asian Cities Climate Change Resilience Network (ACCCRN) Bangladesh, the event will focus on the latest developments in urban resilience policies and practices, challenges and opportunities, and the way forward for cities in Bangladesh to be climate resilient. The conference will provide a befitting platform for participants to network, and build new partnerships to exchange ideas and best practices.
- To know more about this event, please visit: http://www.icccad.net/event/4th_urbancc/
Download Conference Flyer-> http://www.icccad.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/4th_urbanCC_flyer.pdf
* Note: Participate need to arrange his/her cost, travel, accommodation and other expenses for attending the conference.
Facebook link of this event: CLICK HERE