International Conference on Recent Advances in Materials and Manufacturing (ICRAMM 2019)
Deadline for abstracts: 25 July, 2019
- Deadline for abstracts: 25 July, 2019
- Deadline for proposals: 25 July, 2019
- Last date for paper submission: 25 July, 2019 (Open)
- Last date for acceptance: 15 August, 2019
- Registration commencing: 01 August, 2019
- Registration deadline: 20 August, 2019
- Camera ready paper submission: 22 August, 2019
- Release of conference schedule: 25, August 2019
- Conference dates: 12 – 14, September 2019
- Conference Venue: KLE Dr. MS Sheshgiri College of Engineering and Technology,
Belagavi, Karnataka, India.
The 2019 First International Conference on Recent Advances in Materials and Manufacturing (ICRAMM 2019) sponsored by AICTE, aims for a great gathering of both industrial and academic professionals across the world in the fields of materials science and manufacturing technology. It provides a major forum for the exchange of information among practicing professionals in the areas of Materials and Manufacturing. ICRAMM 2019 is organized by the Department of Mechanical Engineering, KLE Dr. M S Sheshgiri College of Engineering & Technology, Belagavi, Karnataka, India during 12 – 14, September 2019. Belagavi is well connected by the road and rail with the Indian cities and by air with the international destinations.
ICRAMM 2019 is dedicated to bringing up substantial discussions on major sectors of advanced materials processing, characterization techniques, modeling & simulation, material properties, performance and device fabrication. ICRAMM 2019 provides a platform to the research scholars, faculty, scientists and industry professionals to share their research findings, solutions to the domain problems and their valuable experience. The conference will feature keynote and plenary lectures from eminent personalities of IITs, NITs, R&D organizations and other reputed institutes in India and across the world.
To learn more: CLICK HERE