INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INNOVATION AND TECHNOPRENEURSHIP (ICIT 2019)
Deadline for abstracts: 31st May 2019
- Deadline for abstracts: 31st May 2019
- Deadline for proposals: 31st May 2019
- Full-Text Paper Deadline: 31 May, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: 2 weeks upon submission
- Early bird rates: 15 May, 2019
- Registration Deadline: 15 July, 2019
- Conference date: 7 August, 2019
- Conference Venue: Sama Hotel KLIA, (Selangor, Malaysia).
Innovation is one of the dominant factors in the present day industrial establishment. It is a specific tool of entrepreneurs to pursuit opportunities and exploits change for the purpose of wealth creation.
Application of innovation in technology related business offer new opportunities to conduct business. Technopreneurship, an emergent concept, aims to merge technology prowess and entrepreneurial talent and skills in this technology intensive context. Technopreneurs build bridges between business and technology advancement and the benefits go beyond immediate profits and higher incomes.
In order to get deeper insights of innovation and technopreneurship as well as to enlarge the body of knowledge, they at Centre of Excellence in Entrepreneurship, INTI International University will host International Conference on Innovation and Technopreneurship (ICIT 2019) on August 7, 2019 at Sama Sama Hotel KLIA (Selangor, Malaysia).
To learn more: CLICK HERE