Full Funded Scholarship Opportunity at Washington College of Law
Last Date of Application: 01 October 2021
The American University Washington College of Law (WCL) is the law school of American University. It is located on the western side of Tenley Circle in the Tenleytown section of Northwest Washington, D.C., one block south of the Tenleytown-AU Metro station. The school is fully accredited by the American Bar Association, and a member of the AALS.
The Scholarship for International Students, USA provides for:
- Tuition fee and other fees at the assigned host university;
- Pre-academic English language training, if required;
- Also, a maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- Additionally, book allowance;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the program and domestic travel to required program events);
- Moreover, Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as eld trips, professional visits, and conferences.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Human Resource Management
- Also, Natural Resource Management
- Likewise, Finance
- Public Policy
- Human Rights
- Similarly, Public Health
- Banking and Finance
- Additionally, Agriculture Development
The applicants must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarships in the USA:
1. Undergraduate degree
2. Also, minimum of five years of substantial professional experience.
3. Limited or no prior experience in the USA.
4. Likewise, demonstrated leadership qualities
5. A record of public service in the community and
6. Similarly, strong English skills.